Simplify Your Visit
New! You can now help us save trees and send us the forms for your Hospital visit online!
Are you new to our Hospital? Please register here: New Client Registration
Please fill out this form before every curb-site visit: Patient Check-in Questionnaire
Please fill out this form if you have scheduled an appointment for Oral ATP: Oral ATP Consent Form
When you come to our Hospital please follow our curb-side drop-off procedure:
- For emergency only: CALL (510)848-5041
- For appointments, medication and food pickups: TEXT (510)849-6603 to check in, let us know what you are here for, describe your vehicle and where we can find you.
- A staff member will meet you outside, please take care to:
- Stay in or close to your car, do not approach or crowd the entrance so our staff have room to work.
- Wear a mask or cloth covering your mouth and nose when talking to our staff.
- Keep 6ft apart from others when possible.
- Stay cool and hydrated, we have provided tents and water for that purpose.
Thank you for helping us keep the hospital virus-free!
Are you bringing a patient to our Avians and Exotics Department? Please fill out the correct form for the patient(s) you are bringing:
- Small Rodent Questionnaire
- Rabbit Questionnaire
- Ferret Questionnaire
- Guinea Pig Questionnaire
- Reptile Questionnaire
- Avian Questionnaire
Thank you! We’re looking forward to seeing you at our Hospital.