Due to concerns about the novel coronavirus and related disease (COVID-19), we are taking additional precautionary measures (per the recommendations of the CDC) within the hospital to keep our staff, doctors, animals, clients, and visitors safe, while continuing to provide essential patient care.
We have increased our sanitizing protocols around the hospital for client and staff safety to allow us to remain OPEN.
Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic.
When you visit Berkeley Dog & Cat Hospital please call (510) 848-5041 to check in, let us know what you are here for, describe your vehicle and where we can find you. One of our staff members will meet you outside.
While you're waiting, please take care to:
- Stay in or close to your car, do not approach or crowd the entrance so our staff have room to work.
- Wear a mask or cloth covering your mouth and nose when talking to our staff.
- Keep 6ft apart from others when possible.
- Stay cool and hydrated, we have provided tents and water for that purpose.
Also for clients who do not want to travel into the clinic please utilize our Hospital’s Online Pharmacy. This can be a great resource to ensure proper social distancing, but still provide the necessary medications and nutritional products.
Thank you for all your dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.
- The Berkeley Dog & Cat Hospital Team