As COVID-19 continues to evolve we are still prioritizing the safety of our staff, doctors, animals, clients, and visitors while continuing to provide essential patient care.
Clients allowed back in exam rooms starting March 7, 2022
At this time we have decided to begin to allow clients back in our exam rooms. To do this safely we will be requiring the following:
- Proof of up to date COVID-19 vaccination from the client at check in
- Limit to 1 client per appointment in the exam room
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the hospital and in the exam room
To do our best to continue to keep everyone as safe as possible we have air purifiers in all our exam rooms and are sanitizing high touch areas between appointments.
We understand that some clients may not be comfortable coming inside or with having to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. We will continue to offer curbside appointments for these clients.
If you would like to have a curbside appointment, please call the hospital when you arrive at (510) 848-5041 to check in and let us know what you are here for. Please describe your vehicle and where we can find you. One of our staff members will meet you outside.
While you're waiting, please take care to:
- Stay in or close to your car, do not approach or crowd the entrance so our staff have room to work.
- Wear a mask or cloth covering your mouth and nose when talking to our staff.
- Keep 6ft apart from others when possible.
- Stay cool and hydrated, we have provided tents and water for that purpose.
For clients who do not want to travel into the clinic please utilize our Hospital’s Online Pharmacy. This can be a great resource to ensure proper social distancing, but still provide the necessary medications and nutritional products.
Thank you for your continued dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.
- The Berkeley Dog & Cat Hospital Team