Our Berkeley vet team provides diagnosis and treatment for many internal conditions in cats and dogs, ranging from immune system issues to brain disorders.
Diagnosis & Treatment of Internal Conditions
Internal medicine involved treating conditions, diseases and disorders in your pets' internal systems.
Our veterinarians bring extensive experience in diagnosing and treating of challenging cases, from disorders of the brain and nervous system to lung disease and tumors.
At Berkeley Dog & Cat Hospital, we have a wide variety of diagnostic tools and tests at our disposal to help us care for your pet.
We are equipped to help manage multiple conditions or disorders in one patients and provide effective alternatives for standard treatments if they aren't responded to well.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
We have a number of veterinarians at Berkeley Dog & Cat Hospital to help give your pet the best possible treatment. However, if a procedure or expertise is required to treat them that we are unable to offer, we are more than happy to refer you to a veterinary hospital which does.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Berkeley and throughout the Berkeley area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
We support our internal medicine care with advanced technology and testing tools available for use in our in-house lab.